ugg leather slippers SEYMOUR EXPO CATERING APPLICATION FORM 2018
PLEASE NOTE: The acceptance of applications and the allocation of sites is at the total discretion of the Organisers. Site preference will be considered and every endeavor will be made to
satisfy such preferences, however, no guarantee can be given that the site requested will be provided. Sites will ONLY BE ALLOCATED and Exhibitors Kits provided when FULL payment of
Forms must be completed and returned by email to [email or via mail to PO Box 204, Shepparton VIC 3632 no later than the 31st October 2017. Site allocations after this
date will be made at the discretion of the Organiser.
1. The Organiser grants to the Exhibitor a licence to occupy the Site for the duration of the Event (“the licence”) for the purpose of:
a. promoting the Exhibitor’s business (“the primary purpose”);
b. erecting such temporary structures as are necessary to facilitate the primary purpose;
c. displaying vehicles, machinery, merchandise, or food and beverages related to the primary purpose; and
d. subject always to the Organiser’s prior approval,
housing and displaying livestock related to the primary purpose.
2. The Exhibitor acknowledges that the Organiser shall not be bound to reserve and/or supply site(s) or any services until payment in full of all the required fees is made by the Exhibitor prior to the commencement of the event.
3. Cancellation fees If the Exhibitor cancels this Contract the following fees apply:
a. more than 60 days prior to commencement of the Event no charge;
b. less than 60 days prior to commencement of the Event 25% of the Site fee;
c. less than 30 days prior to the commencement of the Event 60% of the Site fee;
d. cancellations within 3 days of commencement of the Event 100% of Site fee; and
If the Exhibitor fails to attend the Event at all, the Organiser will retain 100% of the Site fee.
4. The Exhibitor must take out, at its own expense, a public liability policy for the Site for the sum of Ten Million Dollars ($10,000,000.00) in respect of any single accident or event (“the
policy”). The Exhibitor must submit evidence of the policy to the Organiser with the Site Application Form.
5. The Organiser shall have the right to nominate the location of the site(s) allocated to the Exhibitor.
6. The Exhibitor shall not be entitled to assign or sublet all or part of the Site without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
7. The Exhibitor shall not extend its display beyond the boundaries of the Site.
8. The Exhibitor must keep the Site in a clean and tidy condition during the Event. The Exhibitor must clear and reinstate the Site to the condition it was in at the commencement of the licence to
the satisfaction of the Organiser within 48 hours of the conclusion of the Event. In the event that the Site is not cleared and reinstated by the Exhibitor as required by this clause resulting in the
Organiser cleaning the Site then the Exhibitor must reimburse the Organiser for any costs incurred by it in cleaning and reinstating the Site.
9. The Organiser shall not be held liable for loss of or damage to the Exhibitor’s property while it is located within the Complex and for other property not owned by the Exhibitor but located in the
10. The Organiser can recover its
costs in selling those items (including any agent’s fees and advertising expenses) together with any other cost or loss it has suffered from the proceeds whereupon it will remit any balance (if any) to